Autofulfill partners with Shopify Merchants to enable efficient order information transfer and automatic fulfilment of orders. We collect information on unfulfilled orders only. After fulfillment, the order information is erased. Please read below for the detailed explanation.
- How information is collected and used by Autofulfill?
- What purpose is the information used?
- Does Autofulfill share information?
- Your Rights If you are a European resident
- Whom do I contact if I have any privacy questions?
What information is collected and used by Autofulfill?
- No information is automatically collected by Autofulfill on installation. The Shopify merchant first assigns the products that need to be sent to the vendor for fulfillment.
- After the user selects the products that need to be fulfilled, the unfulfilled orders related to the selected products are collected. The order information like order line items, shipping address, and other custom order options like size or color is collected. This information is collected so the vendor is notified of the unfulfilled order through the Vendor link, Google Sheet or Email.
- When the vendor receives the order information, they will enter the tracking number needed for fulfillment. After fulfillment, all order data is erased.
- When the user deletes a task (products selected for fulfillment), then all the order information, including unfulfilled order information, is deleted.
What purpose is the information used?
- Order ID, fulfillment date, order items and tracking numbers are saved after fulfillment. This non-personal information is saved because the Merchant can know the order fulfillment status.
- We store order related information only for unfulfilled orders. After fulfillment, the order’s shipping information and customer name is erased.
- For Merchants who prefer to export to Google Sheets, the data is sent to the Merchant’s Google account. The authentication between Autofulfill and Google Sheets is enabled by the Merchant.
- The Vendor link used to send unfulfilled order information is saved in encrypted format.
- If the Merchant prefers, they can map vendor cost for each product. The vendor cost information is stored to calculate the profit margin on each order.
- We collect the user (Shopify Merchant) name and email when Autofulfill is installed. This information will be used to communicate about product usage, product updates, other products built by us.
Does Autofulfill share information with third parties?
- We do not share or monetize any of the store data or personal data to a third-party.
- Finally, we may also share your Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your Rights if you are a European resident
- The only personal information we collect is the user (Shopify Merchant) name and email ID for communication purpose. You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, sending orders to vendors).
- Additionally, please note that your information (Name and Email ID) will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Whom do I contact if I have any privacy questions?
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ulrich John Solomon is the DPO (Data Protection Officer) at Dayspring Technologies, which owns Autofulfill. He does not belong to the IT Department or the Marketing Department. If you have any questions you can contact at email@example.com